Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wonder why it's always a Saturday by the time I realise that time is running too fast?

It's been a week since many things have happened - as usual. But this time, I can feel more happening than before. Maybe it's because I am about to - perhaps - change line. A few months ago, I did seriously consider quitting radiography. Funny right? Used to have so much passion about my profession. Now it seems I have lost that bearing once again. Perhaps, it's midlife crisis.

Anyway, went for management retreat recently. If there was anything I could take home, perhaps it can all be perfectly demonstrated in a ball-game. A game of tossing a couple of balls towards your partner. At the end of the day, as the game master had said, you may have to decide which balls to drop ...

Guess I shall play that game with the undergrads in HCM. Gota prepare lessons.

Meanwhile, here are some nice pics I have brought home too, from Sebana Cove, JB Malaysia.

No comments: