Friday, July 27, 2007

Say "Yes"

"Success is a deliberate decision. Unless you make tha choice today, nothing is going to happen."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cashflow 101 Game's Day One : Kinda excited over the recent investment: the CF101.
I really hope this will help tune up my inner bearings ... at least away from where I have learnt to dread so much. Got my first pioneer gang of 5!

Anyway, things have changed so much lately. I hope the good changes will last much longer while the bad ones are transient. Hopefully, easy to forget ultimately too. Let's move on ...

I have always felt that most of us would have our left arms chopped off to avoid worse mishaps happening. Shan't elaborate but as I have said, I really hope these are all just part of a bad dream. Meanwhile, "focus on the positive".

Becos, "by focussing always on what you want, you are also indirectly avoiding things you do not want".

Over the weekend, received a few remote planes!!!
Think I shall be rather occupied over the next few months :)

No comments: