Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sometimes, it takes just a change of situation that turns everything upside down. When you least expected it. This is how it is, in my life, and my family.

I was one of those fools who had planned in his heart, "Tomorrow we shall do this and this.... " but the tomorrow I have been yearning for, now seems like it gaining distance from my reach. I asked God many times, why brought me here, and then let me suffer. I also watch the people I care about suffer. Sadder because I feel they suffer more because of me. Life is like a sick joke, sometimes. Humans can be happy when they see a newborn baby cast its first smile. But how short the happiness is. Everything is but vanity. Why does God allow people to populate the earth so that in the end, they could murder one another? Even at work, they made friends, and then backstabbed one another?

Beware of the devil. He is more beutiful than you can imagine. His words are very convincing and they are always ready to devour you. Our hearts are proud and egoistic. This makes it easier for it to control us. For a start, learn to bridle our tongues - for it has the power to destroy. Next, do not let your heart be filled with disappointments, and frustration. When the heart is uncomfortable, so it will lash its tongue about and spill its venom. So, always keep your focus on the ultimate goal of your life. Ignore the rest.

No comments: