Friday, November 28, 2008

If I had listened to my own heart that time, perhaps I could have achieved even far greater things. The problem is that I feared that I might regret. There was this wish inside me not to get sucked into the corporate tooth and claw arena. Even as bystander, it wasn't fun witnessing casualties of political war - written off as "natural attrition" due to "change". How lame. But how wicked the human heart that deviced the invisible knife.

So, I had told myself to stay away - a couple of times. But, as people begin to throw in the towel and share with me why they wanted to leave, I could only cheer them on to find their own happiness, for their loved ones' sake. I had learnt a lot from them. In life, there is always something someone else - regardless of age, gender or nationality - can actually teach us how to become a even better person.

However, that being said, on the pretext of offering sound advices and/or constructive feedback, there are also those who badly need to be right (all the time) as well as those who possess all the right advices. In actualy fact, they do need attention by through giving advices - solicited or uninvited - they seem to have an innate fear of being "below the 'average' line" so much so that they would naturally climb over your head and/or your backs.

This is a character flaw and it will bear fruits in adulthood. If your child has learnt this, nib it in the bud. Otherwise, you will never know whether your kid will become a person with good moral character or one who is conniving and scheming.

If a child is gullible like Eve, it is one thing
If a child has grown to become jealous and muder his own brother out of spite, that's quite another. Handled too late, a human weakness can develop into wickedness.

But if a child has learn

No comments: