Monday, December 08, 2008

This morning, Helen went to visit Yen. Interestingly, I think she has been the only one who calls Yen by her other name - Elaine. Not sure why, but possibly, I could have also. But it does need some getting used to, because I think it sounds "distant", and unoriginal.

Lately, someone in another department has been jesting with me - I wonder why. MOS said that these are side-issues I shouldn't be overly concerned with. There are more pressing matters actually. For one thing, the deadlines for the 2 major assignments given to me are now just the corner. PT had advised me that whether I agree or not with the idea, my job was just to carry out writing the documents the way it has always been. Actually, I have always felt that something must have been wrong with me. Don't know why I always tend to be out-of-synch with everyone else. khong hieu .. :(

Heard Julie is getting a new Home Theatre System. Which explains why we have just inherited 2 large speakers now residing in our living room. Lydia will be fixing them up.

No comments: