Friday, April 10, 2009

More choices

Hi, it has been a rather boring afternoon again. Tony came to show me some pictures of his friends. Chatted with Vu, Van and Hanh too as they came online for a moment.
Then let him used my pc to surf and check out air-tickets prices as he chatted with Yen.
While I watched some TV... Slept whole afternoon while mum and sis all went to TM.
Sounds like a pretty boring PH afternoon. Some might be waiting for the Good Friday concerts at church. I just felt very tired... whole week running about in the day, and reading emails and having meetings in the evening. Worked till between 9-10 pm almost everyday. Tuesday was best: 8.30pm. But still, went home finished some minutes taken from previous meetings.

Not sure whether I will be able to adapt to this habit of minutes, meetings, followed by more meetings and then minutes... After a particular meeting which I had, I came back and reported to one of my sup and asked if I could update her. Was told to email to her the details .... but, minutes will come later. Or, was it because she does not trust what I had wanted to update her and fear that I might mislead her with misinformation? Not sure what was the reason.... but anyway, I fully understand. That's management.

Not sure if I should be continuing in management line tho... I am more suited to small retail-like kind of business. Not complicated and huge multi-departmental corporations ... I don't like politics, whether they are white or in any kind of shades .... I just don't feel I could get used to it. Though the stings have left... I will never know whether history will recur. There are choices one makes of course. But certain choices, you can't decide whether your choice had already been pre-determined for you.

No comments: