Thursday, March 30, 2006




This is Hotel Pension Franz! Wait till you see inside! Very warm and European setting. Curtains, and sofas.. english breakfast. Would definitely love to stay there again!

This is the hotel you should stay in if you visit Vienna. It is just a few minutes away from the most happening place in Vienna.
There is the Voltice Church across the road. Further up is the U-Bahn (just like our MRT) which will bring you everywhere else in Vienna.

BIPA is just like our Watsons or Guardian! If you walk backup the road, there is a Chinese resturant. How convienient!

Mr Rastgoo was at the reception. Great guy! He said he would love to come Singapore too. I wish I would be able to return the hospitality when he comes! Probably next year, I hope!



On the right, you can see the ECR booths at the Vienna International Centre. As big as our Suntec City. These booths represent the Radiological societies/communities all over the world. I would have more fun had the Thais, Japs and Koreans been there. Did meet 1 Korean though, with Mr and Mrs Tay. I was their photographer. She knows my Jeon JiHyun, and Song HyeGyo. I shall just "dream on" lah ....



This is Schonbrunn Palace in Winter! Nice place, but too big for me.

No comments: