Saturday, April 29, 2006

My sister said August may be a bad month for vacation in Thailand because it will be in the midst of a very WET SEASON!

Have been looking forward to this holiday which allows 6 and for 7 days! But if she is right, I think I will probably have to be prepared to celebrate Loy Krathong there!

I wonder why God made me human and not like anyone of His angels? I would love to trade my wheels for that pair of feathers! I won't be bothered even if I have to flitter around naked! I wish I know what eternity means. That's why life here isn't encouraging. What goes up must ultimately come down someday. Except for medical bills and tax - or so they say.

Of late, my presence along "A Corridor" has been drawing queries. But I don't know whether my presence is welcomed. But I really enjoy doing Xrays... I had been a good radiographer before. And I had such fun also being one. I remember those days when I would be running around the department with a book in my pocket - JETFIGHTER. And minding my own business. Miss those days!! The bosses I used to be working for have almost stepped down by now. Too many changes ... everyone is so busy catching up with the present.

Wish I still can go back to those good old days.

No comments: