Sunday, September 16, 2007

Recently quite a number of things took place both at home and at work. Ad-hoc ones. Also heard a number of seniors have resigned or relinquished their posts to perform mainly clinical roles.

Anyway, it's been a couple of weeks now since Julie and CK had passed the planes to me. I am now effectively the proud owner of 4 planes, plus plus !! (2 brand new!) Some things are happening rather fast now also. But perhaps so fast that I seem to be having more problems with some people at work lately. Ridiculous. But I guess it happens often to certain character traits who think they know everything.

Really I wish my future will be more pleasant and cheerful. Afterall, why should I bother????
Cloudy days ahead ... and I guess I should be bracing myself for more stormy weathers ahead.
It's such a pity. I will need to take stock again and do a personal revamp. Hey, it's time I should move on.

Mindsets are absolutely powerful. They create mental filters in your minds, eyes, and ears even before right informations could really get to you. Until there is no longer any use having to rethink because, why re-think when your mind is still wired to think the same way???


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you need to get into some people's good books, don't rely on this - Gossip. It doesn't get you any higher by putting someone else down, does it?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why does a chicken wish to cross the road? Curiosity? Fun? Adventure?
Anyway, what are the chances of a chicken getting hit while crossing the road to the other side? Double that probability if the chicken wishes to cross the road twice.

1. It does not know the Rules
2. It probably won't know what is coming down on from the left and right.
3. It isn't meant to cross the road

So, don't cross that road unless the 3 conditions are first met.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: