Sunday, August 20, 2006

It's been a boring weekend, again.
Just saw the advertisements about Sony Alpha - the 10M DSLR.
Hmm, wonder what the future will be for DSLRs. Wonder why people stopped producing the likes of the F828 which has a built-in 30fps videocam.

Anyway, I think there are more important things that matter in life. Like getting my article completed.
I'm beginning to feel suffocated. Like getting stuck in the middle of so many projects with no outcomes in sight.

Had a good meeting with TCC and GKL on saturday.
We spoke about the future for various groups of radiographers in the department. It was at this point in time that I realised how massive the job is going to get. Not easy going to move issues across the table. Minus the issues about moving people later on. Anyway, I should be more focussed from now on.

Ok, getting bored again.

No comments: