Friday, December 08, 2006

Tom Yum and Pineapple Rice

Had a rather interesting week this week, except for the complaints - verbal ones as well as written/emailed ones - that I have to entertain.

We had a 2-hr-long discussion yesterday at a rather new place that a friend brought all of us to. I will probably bring Yen and go there again if I have the chance! Tom Yum (seafood), Sambal Prawns, Pandan Leaf Chicken, and Pineapple Rice. Sedap!

Here's a story:
A rich man approached a Zen master one day. "Master, tell me please. How can I have contentment in my life?" Then the Zen master told him, "When tired, sleep. When hungry, eat. This is the way to contentment in life." Unhappy with the answer he got, the rich man retorted, "I do that everyday!"

Then the monk said, "Many people are not eating when they eat and many are not sleeping when they sleep."

No comments: