Friday, January 25, 2008

Do No Harm

“How you do anything is how you do everything.”
~ T. Harv Eker

I've been bothered and saddened by some things recently.
This jungle has gotten more and more dangerous.

Recently, the chief rounded up a small exploration team.
The group dynamics does not seem to promise a peaceful outcome, not to mention, a happy one.

Life has been nice although at the back of my mind, this river is running dry soon. I don't personally see anything else better for myself nowadays. So you can guess how bleak my future seems, if you know what I've been trying to say. Maybe I am a pessismist. But then, we will soon find out.

I only know that whatever journey that I have set out to accomplish, I must not be profit-motivated.
"Must remember my principles - Do no harm."

No comments: