Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 4

Today is the 4th Day. My new job? Although it was rather hectic, I have an enjoyable day. BTW, if you have not been told yet, my cheese has been moved somewhere else. So, now begins my next leg of my journey - that elusive piece of cheese.

Just remember: while everyone is working for that piece of cheese, there will always be somebody you like to work with. And there will also be somebody you will hate to be even within hearing range. To be frank, in my job, I have come across people I really dont enjoy working with. But thankfully, just 1 or 2 of them so far. At least your reaction seems to be much better than mine. You knew anger, but not hate. That's nice of you but for me, there are times when I feel like rearranging someone's face. Haha... :)

so sleepy now. Will reply the rest soon.

No comments: