Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today is my second day in one of the biggest section of the biggest department. arrggghH!
Isn't something I have wanted to do for the rest of my life altho some people have been trying to convince me that it is part and parcel of "career". Anyway, I think it is hard to work towards work-life balance if we treat career as bigger than life. Usually, when something serious happen back home, or with someone's life, then it is time we realise there are much much bigger than career issues in life. That's just my thought. But I must be mad!

I must be mad. But it isnt a career just becos someone told me this is a career. And start moving my cheese around. Anyway ... I am like a cat chasing its own tail. Sometimes don't even know what I am mumbling.

Hey, have you watched the drama "Liu San Jie"?
San Ge Bu Cang You Cou Tuo. (meaning, "if don't sing, more depressing")
The poor build houses for the rich to live in. The famers grow mulberries and the rich wear silk.
Nice scenaries... where people grow tea-plants and fish just in front of the lofty mountains.
Can you imagine?

No comments: