Saturday, February 07, 2009

"Niu" Year 2009

Do I welcome 2009? Well, as compared to 2008, it should be a more optimistic year right?
Pessimism used to fill my 2007 & 2008. 2008 had brought me many pains and challenges; almost drove me to the wall and I almost fought back. But thankfully, things did not turn out that way.

I realise that sometimes, we tend to forget that God might also want to protect the person that you have grown to hate so much. Maybe I had been silly trying to act smarter than I really am.

Anyway, some food for thought:
1. I believe that if you do not succumb under pressure, you will emerge even stronger than before.
2. If you have not changed into a worse person, you are definitely going to be a even better person.
3. Cruising up river, submerged hippos can be more dangerous than basking crocs.


No comments: