Monday, May 29, 2006

Blog on Saturday

Don't know what happened last night. Feeling kinda bored and frustrated.

Also knocked into a bike's handlebar while trying to park. And that bike was STATIONARY.
My mirror broke. Becos the wire was still attached inside and it was pretty late, I could not remove the mirror assembly.

Today I went to get the spare parts from Ah Boy. Heard he sells reasonably cheap. Now I feel I still gota give that statement some discount for a fact. And a little poor salesmanship and service too. People just tolerated. Standing beside me was a big man who kept gritting his teeth. Could think of a couple of ways how that shop could do much better but heck... definitely none of my business. I just needed my mirror assembly. BTW, $165 per piece!

Quite interestingly, managed to find some interesting stuffs also for my next project. Next aluminium bars! After that, my very own customised travel bag! Yeah!

Chew Kim came at around 5pm to help fix the brake lights. Very nice! Will have to paste some more reflective tape to alert other road users who tend to follow too close. Then we went to Phin's. According to him, the steak was good. hmm, will try that 1 day.

Just now Yen prayed for us so earnestly. I am really thankful for the way God arranges everything for us. But I really miss her so much. Anyway, baxa, He who has already begun to do a good work in you, will carry it on till the end. This is our God, who is, who was and who is to come. Amen.

Back to my tub.....

No comments: