Monday, May 15, 2006

Seasons of a man

I am the Springtime, when everyday seems so fine.
Whether rain or sunshine, you will find me playing.
Days full of pretending and a dime is a lot to be spending.
It' is when life is just beginning.
I am the Springtime.

I am the Summer, when the days are warmer.
(I forgot the lyrics....)
Girls are of full mystery when you are barely passing history.
(forgot the lyrics....)
I am the Summer.

I am the Autumn days. The days are getting longer.
Looking back, I stand amazed. O' time has passed so quickly.
Love, is more than feeling. It's fixing bikes and painting ceiling.
It's when you feel a cold wind coming... I am the autumn days.

I am the Winter. The days are cold and bitter.
And the days I remember number more than the days to come.
You ride, instead of walking and you barely hear them talking.
And goodbyes are said so often. I am the winter.
.....
But when I shall see them again in Heaven
It will last forever.

No comments: