Thursday, June 15, 2006

Just Venting....

Something happened at work yesterday. It was unbelievably cute and my friend and I just laughed it off momentarily and went back to our work. Anyway, sometimes someone just wanted to ventilate somehow. I think girls are more inclined to do so....

At work, I like my workplace and my organisation because I feel that at least, things do get moving, although albeit sometimes a little too slowly. Heard that there are gossip-mongers and scavengers - vulture-like creatures that would swoop down on an injured prey. Sometimes, Christians or not, some colleagues seem to have no mercy....

Anyway, My SG2000 kit finally arrived this afternoon from HK. Looking forward to achieving my state of virtual nirvana soon. Let's see how things go! Ommmmmmm........

No comments: