Sunday, June 18, 2006

"The reality is that if you work with a group of people, you will have to embrace their differences...." (quoted from a book by BBC)

Remembered a game - I shall call it "Ali Baba & His Team" - I had the opportunity to play on Pulau Ubin with a group of about 20 youths. Missed those times.. It's too complex but fun. Wish I could have the chance to play that game at one of our outings again. Lotsa things one can experience from there.

Anyway, lately a lot of reality I should not have ignored came to mind. Will really need some time off to deliberate over. I also have this strange feeling that things may not ultimately go the way I had been hoping them to.

I feel that certain things are not a matter of the amount of prayers one puts into them... or the amount of sincerity expressed in certain forms or rituals but rather, it is all about knowing something about the Will of God. No point getting what I want at the expense of getting out of His Will. So, what has been predestined, has already happened.

No comments: