Sunday, October 29, 2006

We had a little BBQ party just now. Rushed to collect the Satay I ordered - 150 sticks! Shiok!
The shop is somewhere in Katong, and from there, went all the way to find the PIE.
From the PIE all the way to Jurong. Sounded easy. The last time I went that road to Bukit Batok East was a few years back when I habitually fetched Rebbie home. West Mall! This time, I went all the way to Jurong and nearly hit TUAS if I had not asked two fellow travellers.

The condo was just next to West Mall. The one I had wished I could live in one day. It has a large swimming pool and so many BBQ pits!! Overall, very well designed. Just that I did not have a peep inside the building but the exteriors was already great!

Anyway, I was glad the turn out turned out to be great! Cecilia and Jean said they were very happy that so many friends and well-wishers had turned up. Felt a little sad to see them go tho. They had been working with us for the last 4 years but alas, its the end of their 4 year-term. We could only wish them all the best and hope that they really will find a greater prospect, maybe in Canada or UK (just like Shirley) and build their lives there. So, after this month, I believe some friends are going to be permanently separated by a great distance in-between.


We used to have a HCA, Shirley and another, Nancy. They had brought us so much laughters in our department. Busy, but not boring. Of course, I also remember the times when there were tears and heartaches. I have also felt their anger and frustrations with who and who. But these were so easily forgotten, especially during our year end celebrations.
Yea, life goes on. And we should find opportunities to celebrate.

No comments: