Monday, October 15, 2007

A gifted photographer

Hi, if you would like to see great mastery in photography (especially wildlife and traveloques), go to CSLINGPHOTOGRAPHY.

She is a young but very talented photographer. I believe she has probably already achieved her dream-job. I wish I could do something like this too. But alas, I lack the skills AND the guts.

It's embarrassing if you think about it, why I don't dare give up this career and just pack up and live life on free air and sunshine.

Another person's photoblogs you must see, if you can still find it, used to be named "PANGALLERIES". She was a thai in her early twenties. She had won a few medals at the Thai national photography contests and you have probably seen some of her shots on National Geographic. While she travelled to take those shots, she also used to buy handbags, and perfumes, from different countries and re-sell back home. She told me she was a businesswoman in that respect.

Hope you find her blogs for me because I have not been able to locate her galleries for sometime already. (Probably married.) Hehe!

No comments: