Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A new course is starting next week and I suddenly realised how far behind I am in catching up with my research. :( Better hurry.

Had just heard from a friend that another nursing friend of mine is now critically ill with acute liver failure. Kind of sad for her because she is still young and active. She is kindhearted. Sad it happens to her and her family. I am not comfortable whenever I see people taking chinese medicine. Heard that she had been on it for sometime before she went UK. Now I wonder how...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Life is really full of setbacks and pitfalls.... it is like walking through the forest.
Not everyone can make it through to the other side but the funny thing is that not everyone seems bothered or concerned enough. They go on their ways bitching and backstabbing... but we just don't understand why some good people must suffer and yet some other people seem to have an enjoyable time creating hell for everybody else (people they don't like).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: