Thursday, October 11, 2007


Last week, a few of us went phototaking and exploring the streets of Geylang Serai (Malay Village) before the Hari Raya season ends. I took a shot of this girl who was drying up her hands near a fan after hanna-painting. She was kind to pose for this shot although my technique wasn't good enough yet.

I have been trying to master my portraiture shots...

I am not sure whether I should switch to a Canon system or upgrade my existing Nikon set. Or should I just add an additional lens or two... ?



Phillip has recommended me to try Nikon 50/1.8 AF and I am also considerinng Tamron 90/2.8 AF. Which one is better?

Both should be able to provide 1:1 as well as crisp portraits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your technique is good enough because of this girl's hairs are wavy naturally.