Friday, November 23, 2007

Nikon D300

Got myself a few CDs this evening. You probably won't understand it but I like Indian/Hindi/Punjabi music. A lot... Asian Club Night, Bumbay Nights, etc. I find percussion and rythmic vocals very interesting... the kind that you would also tend to feel if you stand on the Salsa floor. Used to like new age like Polar Shift, etc.... but strange tho, the music I tend to like now seem to be getting more and more upbeat....

Anyway, my friend has just bought the D300!!! $2700. The gadget is really SOMETHING! Very tempted to sell off all my sets and convert to this one. How much can my D50+lens fetch? How about adding on my Sony DSC828? Still at least $700 short to even get the body. But then, among its features, it can go beyond ISO 3200! Maybe that's for those who would like to shoot in the dark (without flash). Perhaps I should focus on my D50 for a while more and wait till the price drops some more...

No comments: