Friday, November 30, 2007

I am glad the auditors are finally leaving. Of course they had left out more homework for us all. Some remedial works. But on the whole, I am glad it is all over.

I do not know how others take their problems and stresses in life but well, I always have this feeling that God has been watching over me and my problems aren't actually the biggest. Sometimes I wished I could pinpoint for sure how all these happened over the last decade, but looking back, memories of some of the near-fatal incidences had frightened myself.

I can still recall one incident while I was driving a landrover up a mountain pass during my army stint in Taiwan. When you drive uphill, you cannot see the road in front of your windscreen. You really look into the sky! When you go downslope, you must not brake suddenly. What makes this kind of driving insane is that the mountain routes aren't straight. They can turn left and right even if you are driving in a certain direction and the roads are marked with potholes you have to try avoid driving your wheels over. To make a long story short, the vehicle I drove nearly went down a cliff! It had one of its front wheeel hanging in the air.

No comments: