Saturday, February 09, 2008

Blind Man Driving

Suddenly I have just realised something. But it took me too long....

How fast time flies. Each time when I face my blog, I would just feel stressed because it is another weekend again.

Hey, It’s Saturday again! This is a Saturday in February in 2008. Since when I had started counting the Saturdays? I think since 2004. Now, it is 2008. So I have been 4 years behind schedule.

4 years ago, I embarked on a course which I had failed to complete. Needless to say, think I have wasted way too much money (and time) on my own education. Now it has to be application time.
Actually, and looking back, I shouldn’t have been asking myself what I had been doing these past weeks that flew past. Christmases, New Year Days, Birthdays, Anniversaries ..... Hey, they are past, the moment they slipped by. If I am just focussing on re-catching the sand that has just slipped through my fingers, I will only lose even more that are still in my hand.

"What should next Saturday be?"

This should have been the right question I should be asking myself all along.

I promise my life has to be DIFFERENT. So I shouldn't have been driving forward by looking in the rear-view mirror. So, to move forward, I should be looking forward!

No comments: