Saturday, February 09, 2008

An Entrepreuner and A Businessman

What makes someone an entrepreneur and someone else a businessman?

A businessman is tied to his business. He could have started it through innovation, or through sheer hardwork and took over the rein from somebody else. But he has an obligation to tend to his business to prevent it from failing. Sometimes, he has to cut losses if his business doesn't seem to do well. What makes a good businessman and what makes one a poor businessman?

There has to be 1 right decision, 1 wrong decision and 1 no-decision.

But there can be only 1 bad outcome out of all outcomes, if I had chosen to act on the decisions that I have made.

1. Right Execution at the right time

2. Execution at a less ideal time

3. Wrong execution

Many of us have dreams of making money but only the one who dares stretch out his hand and asks for a dollar, makes a dollar. But in order to be successful, this has to be consistent and repeatable with consistent results. I would feel a beggar who has consistent takings everday by investing his time sitting in the street has better ROI than the one sitting down here penning it all down on his blogs :)

But I won't beg. Yet, if I still do not seek, I will not find. If I refuse to learn to ask, I will never learn.

No comments: