Wednesday, February 27, 2008

digital art - for my colleagues



Like movie huh?
This was an amatuer's first atttempt at artistic photographic work. Something I would like to embark on as part of my retyrement plan.

The damsel's portraiture was taken by my colleague (the handsome guy in the background). I was only practising how to remove parts of a subject in a photo from its background using the magic wand. Unfotunately, as I still had problems trying to extract the loose strands of hair (above the girl's right shoulder), I am sure you could easily notice the jagged edges left behind by a poor extraction. So in the end I chose a much darker backdrop. On hindsight, it would have been better if I had jus snipped off that affeced portion. hmm....

Anyway, hope you all like it.

Next time I will try watercolour backgrounds.... :)
Hey, one of my dreams is to be a famous wedding photographer, like Hilarion Goh!!!
He is already a well-known photographer in cyberspace now.

Thanks for reading my blogs. I hope they have been enriching, as well as entertaining :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you shoot like this ,shadowing?
I think that'll be Very nice photographic effect although I haven't learned details.

I am keen to interest to buy one digital(medium)camera but.....?By viewing your professional art ,it'll cause eager to buy.

11:25 pm