Thursday, November 23, 2006

Radiograph of a flower

Found this from a website, using low dose X-radiation. Hmm... one day I shall try.
I am not sure if it will succeed... I need to focus. Maybe Yoga might help? haha.. Then I will get it enlarged, framed up and hang on the wall.
Life can be interesting sometimes, if you look beyond the buttons to push.
I thank God for the many many things that have happened over the last few years. For a start, Earth is one of them. It is the stage on which He has planted me after making me. This is where it all began for all of us also. But none can fathom the intricate designs and social architecture work that went ahead to make everything fit in like a magic jigsaw puzzle. Like, my family, my church and my friends, brothers and sisters.
In some strange way, we have all met by some interesting "co-incidences", which I believe, are not accidental.
Anyway .... (let's move on.)
"See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? " (Mt6:28b-30 NIV)
"He leads me to walk beside still waters. Tho I may walk through the valley of the shadow of death, yet will I fear no evil. For You are with me. You are my Lord." Ps 23 (MOV)

No comments: